Pin It

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Week 2: The Projectile Poo

It actually happened! Everyone talks and jokes about it. But it really happened to me on Wednesday May 2. Like I was changing her daiper at 5 in the morning, like any regular day. I just had her legs up in the air a bit too high. I had the old diaper out of the way, prepared to install the new and clean diaper. She farted, basically a warning shot. The next thing I knew, there was a full load fired a high velocity that hit the side wall of the bathroom, and the semi-solid-liquid dripped down behind the toilet. There was a lot of it! Remember that baby poo isn't like adult poo so I guess it's less gross. Baby poo is yellow with little bits like curry or mustard with seeds or curds. Yah I had to clean it up all by myself cuz everyone else was sleeping.

No comments: