Pin It

Friday, May 30, 2008

She talks

She's been saying words like "Daddeee" and "Ma ma" and "Nye Nye" (it means milk) for a while. Recently she said "Na Na Na" which I'm guessing means bananas cuz she literally goes bananas when I start chopping them and place them on her plate. She also does the sign for "please" while saying "peace peace". She's really watching me do the signs, though of course I'm saying the actual words in Chinese.

She loves the swing! She loves her megablocks. And she has email. Here's a blurb from a mail she "sent".

"What else is new.... I ate hamburgers at Harvey's Free Hamburger Day last Sunday. They gave me my own burger! I like spaghetti and macaroni and cheese, and rice too. I hate carrots though. My favorite foods are still grapes, blueberries and strawberries. I like to feed my mommy and daddy cheerios.My favorite thing to do is move my pile of megablocks from the wagon and into the giant bag of megablocks. I can walk two or three steps if my mommy moves the bag too far away to reach. Sometimes I can build things but it is more fun to take everything apart. I also love the swing. I think my daddy will post a video of me flying through the air sometime soon.That's all. M"

No comments: